Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Same old, same old

Our new President is on right now...I am catching most of what he is saying. I have to say I am not buying it. None of it. Our future generations (if we are here that long) will be paying for this HUGE debt that has just been added to over and over again. I personally wonder howmuch longer God will allow this country to mock Him, to ignore Him, and to disobey Him. As it was in the days of Noah, so to it will be in the end of time...men will be eating and drinking and the floods will come without warning. It could be today...I am so thankful my hope is in God and that my family will be with me in eternity. I know I will be reunited with loved ones who have gone before me...my dad in particular. Somedays I look at the sky and I wish it would happen that moment. Other days I look at the sky and I think of those who are not ready and what they will face when that day does come. It saddens me to think they have hardened their hearts so much that they cannot see the world crumbling around them nor take the time to study and see for themselves that the Bible is indeed true. Even so, Come quickly Lord Jesus!


1 comment:

  1. i tend to agree with your observations on our government - whether we have the demopublicans or the republocrats in power (er, office), it is the same old, same old. the strange thing is this: it is hard to understand how people from either side of the aisle do not see the truth - that the political system in our country has eroded to the point where it matters not which of these two parties is at the helm - we still get trillion dollar bailouts and live in a "fearocracy". with so many false alarms, i cannot be afraid anymore; 'they' do not get to pull the fear card one more time on me. i never thought that i would see prophecy coming to pass at all in my lifetime, much less so quickly. it is truly amazing to witness. i am so thankful that the Lord is my Rock. hey, how are kids doing? :-)

    ReplyDelete