Monday, February 2, 2009








For Today...February 2, 2009

Outside my window... bright sunshine but very cold again

I am thinking... of yesterday's church service

From the learning rooms... Revolutionary War; proportions; kingdom classification

I am thankful for... painkillers for my fractured wrist

From the kitchen... steak on the grill !!

I am wearing... jeans, turtleneck, UConn sweatshirt and mocasins

I am reading... Old Schoolhouse Magazine

I am hoping... that dh gets a job very soon

I am creating... was knitting a hat but will now have to wait until said fracture heals

Around the house... laundry; kitchen clean up

One of my favorite things... Friday nights spent at home relaxing

A few plans for the rest of the week... music store today; not much the rest of the week

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... I haven't quite figured out how to get my picture thought in this spot :(








For more daybooks..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dUrUa10NCDQ/SYb2IBbZdkI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/EWuDHKBfFr8/s1600-h/simple-woman-daybook-large.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment