Monday, February 23, 2009


For Today...


Outside my window... very nice sunshine making it look like spring but is definitely still winter... a fresh layer of pure white snow from the weekend


From the learning rooms... completed everything but geography today without tears!


I am thankful for... the depression easing some as the day went on today


From the kitchen... trying to figure out what's for dinner tonight still...I am weary of this process even though I know it is what is best for my family; a complaint from someone regardless oif what I make


I am wearing... jeans, turtleneck, sweatshirt and boots


I am reading... Anna's science book tonight to pull out important information for notes tomorrow


I am hoping... that Dave gets a job soon and this depression lifts some; that God provides rent money for March


I am creating... nothing right now


I am hearing... soccer game Zach is currently watching


Around the house... sorting overflowing laundry hampers; cleaning up kitchen floor after the weekend


One of my favorite things... is having everyone home for an evening


A few plans for the rest of the week... court hearing on Wednesday; college audition on Saturday for Sara and the drive it will take to get there
A Picture Thought I am Sharing With You:
My sweet Moo Kitty who is getting too big!

1 comment: