Monday, January 26, 2009

Picture thought

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~January 26th Edition
For Today... January 26, 2009


Outside my window... bright sunshine but very cold--1 degree at noon


I am thinking... about the decisions I need to make regarding schooling


From the learning rooms... unit multipliers; writing project; A Wrinkle in Time literature packet


I am thankful for... winter and its invigorating coldness!


From the kitchen... pancakes--a breakfast dinner tonight


I am wearing... blue jeans; boots; UConn sweatshirt and turtleneck


I am reading... bread baking books


I am hoping... Dave's job interview goes well today and he gets a job


I am hearing... Flinstones on TV


Around the house... laundry to finish; some picking up


One of my favorite things... having my kitty sit on my lap and purr


A few plans for the rest of the week... concert tonight for Mr. Well Rounded; orchestra tomorrow for Miss Bookworm; trip to Moorehead Thursday and Friday for Miss Musicwriter's scholarship audition


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comment:

  1. Love that dog!
    You are doing great with your blog.

    ReplyDelete