Monday, November 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



November 9th
FOR TODAY... from Becky's Daybook


Outside my window... a chilly but sunny autumn morning


I am thinking... how much I miss my sweet daughter away at college


I am thankful for... a new week and feelings mended after an issue last evening


I am wearing... jeans, t-shirt and zip up jacket...am really feeling God nudging my heart in this area but I am definitely confused


I am remembering... Thanksgiving days from my childhood and the sweet, sweet memories they bring


I am going... to pick Miss Bookworm up from choir soon and then to her voice lesson this afternoon; maybe the health food store to search for natural remedies to Mr. Well Rounded's acne issue that is really getting to him.


I am reading... my Bible (Psalms at the moment); The Shaker's Cookbook; Set Apart Femininity; A Call to Die 40 day study


I am hoping... to start a walking program today


On my mind... the families of 4 caringbridge sites I follow whose dear children have lost their battles with cancer


From the learning rooms... frustration as I desperately ask God how to school this very different youngest child


Noticing that... there wasn't much color to autumn this year


Pondering these words... none specific right now...lots of thoughts in my head today


From the kitchen... another frustrating area for me...seems no matter what I plan or make someone complains or plans change and it doesn't work.


Around the house... finishing laundry from the weekend


One of my favorite things~ the peace of the mornings when the two are gone to school..even if only for 90 minutes until one comes home


From my picture journal...Mr Well Rounded and Miss Bookworm the day they were baptized
For more daybooks visit Peggy at www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. Your children sound great. I love the picture. It's always hard to feed a family. I also love reading books on end time prophecy. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete