Saturday, March 14, 2009

change in plans

Today was supposed to be all planned out. You know those times when you think one thing is going to happen, and then it doesn't? That is my today. A dear friend was supposed to come over today to teach Miss Musicwriter and myself how to sew. I have had a sewing machine sitting in my closet for at least 7 years now and I do not know how to use it, nor have I been able to figure it out on my own. Turns out, I won't be learning today either. She called this morning and is not feeling well. So, that leaves my whole day open. What I really want to do is go thrift store shopping but dh said no--we cannot spend any money right now. I understand. So, I have a whole Saturday to fill. I think I will start making a to-do list of things to fill it with. Right now I am headed to church to pick up Miss Bookworm from her confirmation retreat. Then, I see soccer paperwork in my future. We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment