Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Busy Day

I have a short break--highly unusual for during the day-- so I thought I would write a bit. The sunshine is very beautiful today. It is rare in Minnesota that we get sun in January so when we do, it is a welcome sight. The only issue is the dog sees it and thinks spring is here! She cries to go out only to find that it is still chilly outside and then scratches to come back in. Thirty minutes later she is crying to go out again! Miss Bookworm and I have gotten almost all subject done today which, for an orchestra day is unusual. Mr. Gameboy is downstairs relaxing before he has to leave for work at 4:00. Miss Musicwriter is excited because her college books came today. She dove into the box anxious to get started. She has felt knowledge deprivation over the past week! Mr Well Rounded is at school and will be lifting weights afterwards while I take Miss Musicwriter to her saxophone lesson. I am hoping to enjoy some quiet time tonight to maybe walk on the treadmill and do some reading, praying and Bible study. I have some issues to take before God and seek his answers on.

Off to do science with Miss Bookworm right now! Blessings to any who may happen to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment