Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... April 6th


Outside my window... sunshine but a cold wind making the windchill 28*


I am thinking... about the last few months of school and what needs to be accomplished


From the learning rooms... geometry; The Great Depression; the human body; research paper


I am thankful for... sunshine and the time to bake today


From the kitchen... baking cookies; not sure about dinner yet


I am wearing... jeans; tennis shoes; warm NIU hoodie


I am reading... Godless by Ann Coulter; a good read but needs to be read slowly


I am hoping... the seeds we planted indoors today will sprout


I am creating... a comfy home for my family


I am hearing... Miss Bookworm rocking waiting for me to finish up on the computer


Around the house... laundry as always; kitchen duty; could use a vacuuming too


One of my favorite things... accomplishing schoolwork without tears


A few plans for the rest of the week... driving to and from play rehearsal for Mr Well Rounded; Jerusalem marketplace at church this week


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Cute kittens make me warm inside!

1 comment:

  1. luv the kittie! sounds like you all are keeping busy and warm. hope you had a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete